3rd Quarter Report
Their last head-to-head on Friday was close, and so far it looks like that’s how the Suns and the Jazz will finish this one. Sitting on a score of 85-84, the Suns have looked like the better team, but there’s still one more quarter to play.
If the Suns keep playing like this, they’ll bump their record up to 6-6 in no time. On the other hand, the Jazz will have to make due with a 4-8 record unless they turn things around (and fast).
Phoenix Suns @ Utah Jazz
Current Records: Phoenix 6-6, Utah 4-8
How To Watch
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Delta Center — Salt Lake City, Utah
- TV: NBATV
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Fubo (Try for free) Fubo’s holiday offer just kicked off – For a limited time, new subscribers can save $40 on Fubo’s Pro, Elite, and Premier plans ($20 off the first and second months)
- Ticket Cost: $18.00
What to Know
The Jazz will be in front of their home fans on Sunday, but a look at the spread shows they might need that home-court advantage. They will take on the Phoenix Suns at 8:00 p.m. ET on Sunday.
While it was all tied up 75-75 at halftime, the Jazz were not quite the Suns’ equal in the second half on Friday. Utah fell just short of Phoenix by a score of 131-128. The Jazz have not had much luck with the Suns recently, as the team’s come up short the last three times they’ve met.
The losing side was boosted by Jordan Clarkson, who scored 37 points along with 5 assists and 3 rebounds.
Utah’s defeat dropped their record down to 4-8. As for Phoenix, the win got them back to even at 6-6.
While only the Suns took care of their fans the last time they played, neither team managed to cover. As for their next game, the Suns are the favorite in this one, as the experts expect to see them win by five points. This contest will be their seventh straight as the favorites (so far over this stretch they are 2-3-1 against the spread).
The Jazz couldn’t quite finish off the Suns in their previous matchup on Friday and fell 131-128. Can the Jazz avenge their loss or is history doomed to repeat itself? We’ll find out soon enough.
Phoenix is a 5-point favorite against Utah, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Suns as a 4.5-point favorite.
The over/under is set at 238.5 points.
Phoenix has won 8 out of their last 10 games against Utah.
- Nov 17, 2023 – Phoenix 131 vs. Utah 128
- Oct 28, 2023 – Phoenix 126 vs. Utah 104
- Mar 27, 2023 – Phoenix 117 vs. Utah 103
- Nov 26, 2022 – Phoenix 113 vs. Utah 112
- Nov 18, 2022 – Utah 134 vs. Phoenix 133
- Apr 08, 2022 – Phoenix 111 vs. Utah 105
- Feb 27, 2022 – Utah 118 vs. Phoenix 114
- Jan 26, 2022 – Phoenix 105 vs. Utah 97
- Jan 24, 2022 – Phoenix 115 vs. Utah 109
- Apr 30, 2021 – Phoenix 121 vs. Utah 100
Injury Report for the Jazz
- Walker Kessler: Out (Elbow)
Injury Report for the Suns
- Yuta Watanabe: Out (Quadriceps)
- Bradley Beal: Out (Back)
- Damion Lee: Out (Knee)