Getting a great blowout even when you are not at the salon can be a real challenge, as not every hair dryer is created equal.
However, some of the top hair dryers on the market can make quick work out of drying your hair while giving your locks a sleek, no frizz appearance.
But deciding on which hair dryer to buy can be overwhelming due to the number of options available today.
- Drybar Baby Buttercup Blow Dryer: “The lightweight and compact option dries hair in about 10 minutes and leaves it looking sleek and shiny. The hair tool may be tiny, but it’s just as powerful as most full-sized dryers,” Travel + Leisure says.
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer: “While its drying capabilities certainly live up to the hype (our tester said it dried her hair in under five minutes), it’s the attachments that really blew her away. Each hair dryer comes with five attachments, including a diffuser, concentrator, gentle air attachment, wide-tooth comb, and flyaway attachment,” InStyle says.
- Hot Tools Pro Artist Ionic Hair Dryer: “The styling tool has 2,000 watts of drying ability (in other words, it’s incredibly fast) and a plethora of features such as multiple speed and heat settings, a turbo boost button, and a cool shot and ionizer switch to amp up the volume or smoothness of your hair,” People says.
- Shark HyperAir Ionic Hair Dryer: “The Shark HyperAir Hair Dryer is a compact, barrel-shaped device that isn’t too heavy or too loud. We love how the heat and airflow buttons are positioned near the rear of the barrel as opposed to the front, which helps us avoid shutting the blow-dryer off mid-blowout,” Allure says.
- BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Hair Dryer: “Great for all hair types, ionic technology works to provide an even and quick dry with less frizz. It’s lightweight for ease of handling, has six heat and speed settings, a cool shot button, and a concentrator nozzle,” The Pioneer Woman says.
RELATED STORIES ABOUT SHOPPING TIPS AND DEALS:
Our journalism needs your support. Please subscribe today to NJ.com.