As you look to spruce up your house this spring, you also may be considering to purchase an air purifier.
These devices work to remove dust, pet dander and bad odors from the air in your home. An air purifier can help keep the air in your home cleaner, and many are quiet and have sleek designs that can mesh with your home decor.
But deciding which air purifier is for you can be overwhelming due to the number of choices available today.
- Blueair Blue Pure 211+ Air Purifier: “The device uses a three-part filtration system: a fabric one for dust and other large particles, a true HEPA one for smaller particles like mold and bacteria and a carbon-activated one for odors caused by smoke, pets and the like,” Good Housekeeping says.
- Dyson Purifier Cool TP07 Smart Air Purifier and Fan: “It relies on an H13 HEPA filter, and our tester was impressed by its ability to dramatically improve the air quality within five to 10 minutes, as well as swiftly remove smoke,” The Spruce says.
- Bissell Air320 Max Air Purifier: “It includes a fabric prefilter that collects a shocking amount of dust, an activated carbon filter, and an H13 HEPA filter, plus you can connect it to the Bissell app for easy monitoring,” Wired says.
- Levoit Core 400S Smart WiFi-Enabled Air Purifier: “This Energy Star-rated purifier uses a three-stage filtration process that includes a pre-filter, H13 true HEPA filter, which traps viruses, bacteria, pollen, dust and pet dander, and a custom high-efficiency activated carbon filter that helps neutralize odors, cooking and wildfire smoke and VOCs,” HGTV says.
- Coway Airmega AP-1512HH True HEPA Air Purifier:“The Coway is equipped with a four-stage filtration system that covers 361 square feet (sq. ft.). It starts with a washable prefilter meant to trap bigger dust and proceeds to a HEPA filter to catch the rest,” Healthline says.
RELATED STORIES ABOUT SHOPPING TIPS AND DEALS:
Our journalism needs your support. Please subscribe today to NJ.com.