Administration / Secretarial
Are you a proactive team player who would like to take their next career step in a fun and international environment? Are you looking for a role with diverse responsibilities in which no day is the same? Then this might be opportunity that you have been waiting for! Our client – one of the leading manufacturers of baby products and toys – is looking for an Office Coordinator to support their growing Amsterdam team. And this is not your regular Office Management role. Next to general office and facility related tasks, you will have the opportunity to be the key contact for suppliers, coordinate sales collateral (flyers, brochures, etc.) and reports with distributors and retailers in the region, support account specific trade shows, manage the office showroom, and coordinate marketing requests for the region.
- You are in charge of miscellaneous office tasks and the coordination of suppliers for the office
- You support accounts with various requests (images, samples, etc.)
- You coordinate reports and plans for distributors and retailers on a regular basis, and provide them with monthly news and updates
- You upload images and content on retailer portals, and respond to their requests for information such as item dimensions, product info, etc.
- You coordinate marketing requests and work closely with the Marketing team in the US for merchandising, displays, ads, catalogues, and trade show materials
- You maintain and manage the showroom in the office as well as trade shows and other office events
- You support Sales Managers in sales calls, trade shows, mail-ins, customer follow up and internal meetings related to specific accounts
- You assist with external trade fairs by coordinating with suppliers and vendors and arranging samples and travel arrangement for the tradeshow members
This is an American based company with an office in Amsterdam. You will be part of an international team in the Amsterdam office but also work closely with the team in the USA. This is a hybrid role with the possibility to work from home 2 days a week. The contract will be through our agency for the first 6 months, with the possibility of becoming a long-term opportunity with a direct contract with the company afterwards.
- You are a great communicator with excellent written and verbal skills in English and preferably one other European language
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- You are able to manage multiple projects from beginning to end
- Previous experience in a similar function is preferred
Please bear in mind that we can only consider your application if you are already located in the Netherlands and are available to start on a short notice.